How To Ruin Your Life • Part 7
1. What was your biggest takeaway from the interview this weekend?
2. One statement we heard many times over the past 7 weeks was, “There’s a little Saul in us all.” How have you related to Saul during this series?
3. During the How to Ruin Your Life series, what principle has God used to change your way of thinking and living? How can this group pray for you so you won’t ‘ruin your life’?
4. In the interview, three key phrases came up in regards to change...Deal with It, Heal from It, and Enjoy Life. Which one is the hardest for you to apply? Why is this?
5. Read Proverbs 14:12. How have you seen this play out in your life, when you thought your way was the right way but it turned out not at all as you thought it would? What did you learn from that experience?
6. Change is always a process. It doesn’t come quickly or easily. How can this group help you change in a healthy way?