Family Devotion – December 2017
Parents, as stable as a student’s life may seem from the outside, most of them experience times where they feel as if they are one step away from everything falling apart.
Parents, share a time from your life where everything seemed to be falling apart.
- Who would you consider part of your main group of friends?
- What would the perfect group of friends look like?
- Read Proverbs 17:17 and Proverbs 18:24. Which friends are the best examples of those verses in your life?
- Read Proverbs 27:17. How are your friends sharpening you and how are you sharpening your friends?
- Are there any friendships that you know you need to get out of? How can we. as parents, help?
Pray together as a family.