2nd Wednesday – February Questions
- What are the first words that come to mind when you think of who God is?
- What are the first words that come to mind when you think of what humans are?
- Read Genesis 1:27. What do you think it means to be created in the image of God? How can men and women both be created in the image of God if they are different?
- Read Genesis 2:18-23. The author here is showing us that even though man was made first, he was incomplete. Why do you think it was important to God to make sure that man was not alone?
- Everything seemed to be just fine until Adam and Eve committed the first sin. How did it ruin their relationship with God? How did it ruin their relationship with each other?
- When you think of the differences between men and women, what are the first things that come to mind?
- What do you find most difficult or scary about being a (man or woman)?