Summer • Part 3 - Sanford
1. What is your favorite book you ever read?
2. In your opinion, what makes the Bible unique compared to every other book?
3. Read 2 Timothy 3:14-17. What, according to this passage, makes the Bible special?
The three questions from the sermon this weekend were:
1) What is the Bible?
2) How does the Bible work?
3) What does the Bible do?
“What is the Bible?”
4. 2 Timothy 3:16 claims “All Scripture is breathed out by God.” What does this mean? What does this mean for your life?
5. What commands or principles from the Bible do you find difficult to implement into your life?
“How does the Bible work?”
6. 2 Timothy 3:16 reads “…and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness…” How does this play itself out in your life? Name a time when the Bible helped you in one of these ways.
“What does the Bible do?”
7. 2 Timothy 3:17 says, “…that the man of God may be complete, equipped for every good work.” What does this claim over your life?
8. How have you seen this work in you?