Summer • Part 5 - Sanford
1. Do you tend to be more guilt-ridden or guilt-free in life?
2. Read Romans 3:9-26. What portion of this Scripture passage seems most fascinating to you as you read it?
3. According to the first section of the text, Romans 3:9-18, all people are in a terrible condition. Do these verses seem consistent with what you see in the world; that is, with reality, inconsistent with reality, or both?
4. Some people think Romans 3:21-26 is the best paragraph in the entire Bible. What makes this paragraph so incredibly rich?
5. According to this text, how is it that someone is saved? What must people do to become reconnected with God?
6. How does this reconnection help us in our fight against guilt?