Worth It • Part 3
When you live with an open heart and open life in giving you allow God to do incredible things through you. God is moving, and by giving, God actually does something in you, not just through you.
- What was your biggest takeaway from this week’s service?
- Read John 5:6. The healing you are seeking and what is promised won’t be yours unless you want it. How was this true in the paralytic’s life? Share an experience when it was true in your own life as it dealt with your time or your finances.
- Paul’s words in Acts 20:35 are as true today as they were in the 1st Century. What are some practical ways you’ve experienced that it is more blessed to give than to receive?
- Read Proverbs 11:24-25. Share a time when you have been refreshed by someone else’s giving. How did this impact you? How did this encourage you to be a giving person as well?
- Share something from the 7-day Worth It devotional that God has used to impact your life this week.